Skip to main content

PERSEVERANCE

Perseverance - One Word. If you randomly pick 10 quotations on SUCCESS, majority would be having this word. This little word means, to never give up. Perseverance, as such needs some little introduction. We persevere when we are inspired.

We all need inspiration. If you are all like me, we seek inspiration from outside. Some seek it in academicians, some in social heroes, some in even fictional characters. And this inspiration that we get, unfortunately, lasts for a small amount of time. Just like when we take bath to keep us clean from germs, it only lasts for a period of time, after which we take bath again. Inspiration, as such should be constantly fed into our brains, just to be sure that we are always charged.

I personally like Swami Vivekananda. I was inspired by his words. Who wouldn't? I took him as inspiration during my childhood. It so happened that, I thought I need inspiration from a new person. So, I searched. This time, I wanted to choose a person as good as, if not better than, Swami Vivekananda. About the same time, I stumbled on the book - "Wings of Fire", which, as you all might know, is about Dr. A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. I carried this on for about an year and half. I needed another person to seek inspiration from. This happened for quite a while, and I found one thing. To keep moving forward, to be inspired and be charged, you need to seek inspiration from YOURSELF.

We all are capable of doing great things. All our brains are wired more or less the same way. The only thing thats stopping us from achieving great things is our lack of perseverance.

How far would you go to achieve what you wanted in life ? It all boils down to this.

If you are hit, there is no need to feel disheartened. There is no shame in failure. But, there is shame in not trying because of fear of failure. I personally have so many experiences where I did some great things, which I initially though could not be done by me. I failed. I tried. I failed. I tried. I failed again.
This is not an endless chain. It has to break. It will break. And when it does, you will understand what I am saying.

So, go out and start creating wonderful things. Remember! Perseverance is the KEY. 

Comments

  1. Hello,
    I am very thankful to you for posting such a very informative post. It will be helpful for my Vancouver digital marketing company. Keep posting such a informative post also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Small Town Data Business

All softwares are available here.. If you are living in a town, then chances are that you would have seen it quite often at several internet shops. Not just this. Mobile ringtones, songs are downloaded here.. And by the above sentence, they are trying to tell you that, downloads, are something different from regular browsing and that you might have to pay for them, if you want any. And what about the charges ? Almost as much as Apple Inc. is charging for (in many places). And what about the Quality and Genuineness? Not a bit. What's more? The people who work there will try to convince you that, the content that they are trying to sell you, is 100% Original, and only they are doing it for the lowest prices in the town, and might even add an extra clause saying, 'This content is very rare'. To conversation between such an Internet Shop owner and a customer (who apparently do not know much about internet) goes somewhat like this. Customer : I have a mobile phone. I w...

New GRE Revised Test

About to take new GRE?? And did not undergo any coaching? Do you need to bother? NO.YOU.DON'T.NEED.TO. Unless and until you know certain things!   New GRE is more like GMAT. Meaning, more than your vocab skills, your analytic and critical thinking skills     are exploited. It is highly likely that all the words they use are the ones you are already familiar with. So, what should you worry about? The trap lies in the fact that, many of a times, all the options given seem to be so good to fit the blanks provided. So, to get these questions right, start reading newspapers, magazines apart from practicing ETS questions regularly. Remember that, more than reading Kaplan, Manhattan, Princeton, Barrons, or whatever solving questions framed by ETS is very important. That is to get familiarized with the way ETS frames questions.  And regarding math, it is very very easy to crack the section and bag a score of 750-800. And getting a score of 500+ in verba...

You don't need to be Gandhi to serve your country

On the day of World cup match between India and Sri Lanka, a banner caught my attention. It said "India has only two religions, Cricket and Movies". I am surprised and of course what it states is true, looking at the fact that cine actors and cricketers are demi gods in India, than in any part of the world. Is this trend healthy? I feel that most of us take it for granted that the best way to show our patriotism is by partying, shouting and celebrating- cricket winnings and movie awards mostly the ones that were awarded abroad. And we are least bothered about Indian Politics in a larger scale, environmental awareness.. and to be blunt, to even do our regular duties. IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR COUNTRY, YOU DON'T NEED TO BE GANDHI TO SERVE IT. YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE SACRIFICES AS THEY DID. Living a carbon efficient life is one of the best ways to show your patriotism. Start with avoiding meat on selected days. You don't believe me if I say, if everyone in the count...